The Beauty of Literature: Emma Holtrust
My name is Emma Holtrust and I am a creative writer and journalist.
I live in London currently, which is one of the book capitals so I am one very happy girl.
Besides being a book lover, I am also a subeditor.
My training consists of a subediting course at the London School of Journalism, Creative Writing courses at schools such as Oxford and Society for Editors and Proofreaders.
If you want me to read one of your stories or papers, contact me via this website or on firstname.lastname@example.org
My reply time is 24 hours and I can usually sub your story within the week (if it’s a long one - just a chapter will be around 3 days max)
Then the cliché: my favorite books in no particular order
1. Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
2. In Cold Blood - Truman Capote (hence pic at the end of this section)
3. Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
4. An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
5. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
7. Never Let Me Go - Kazou Ishigouro
8. Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
9. Breakfast at Tiffany’s - Truman Capote
10. Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen